Front Desk & Housekeeping
BEST WESTERN PLUS and Holiday Inn Express are now accepting applications for FRONT DESK & HOUSEKEEPING!
Best Western Plus and Holiday Inn Express - Sulphur offer a different kind of work atmosphere, a place where
everybody pulls together around a common goal. Our team members are truly at the heart of our success!
Benefits To Full Time Employees
Applicants must be motivated, flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment and
have an upbeat personality.
$500 Sign On Bonus
Primary Responsibilities for Front Desk Agent
• Consistently greet and converse with guests in an upbeat and professional manner
• Make guest reservations in person and over the telephone
• Check guests in and out of their rooms
• Make recommendations for activities and restaurants
• Answer telephones and direct calls using proper phone etiquette
• Maintain guest records within the hotel’s computer systems in an accurate and secure manner
• Accept guest payments and reconcile appropriately in the hotel’s computer system
Housekeeping Primary responsibilities
- Clean, vacuum, polish and disinfect all guest room surfaces
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Launder and dry terry and linen items.
- Apply cleaning solutions and chemicals to surfaces.
- Empty and clean trash containers
- Dispose of debris properly
- Sweep, mop and vacuum floors
- Cleanse stains from carpet and upholstery
- Dust furniture, light fixtures, walls, etc.
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, commodes, tubs, and showers.
- Identify and report repairs that are needed
- Clean windows
- Replenish guest room supplies and amenities