Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP)EVERGREEN LIFE SERVICES OF WEST CALCASIEU
EVERGREEN LIFE services QIDP needed. Bachelor's degree with previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities. Must have working knowledge of matching specific supports and interventions to the unique needs of the people in the home. Must have a working knowledge of person centeredness. Working knowledge of computers and aptitude to learn new computer skills and techniques.
Our mission is to serve, provide for and champion individuals with disabilities.
Evergreen Life Services (ELS) is a charitable, non-profit organization that provides a full range of professional services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Founded in the 1950s, today we are proud to serve nearly 1,300 individuals with disabilities in 8 states.
- Support individuals with disabilities physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Help them find self-worth and abilities.
- Teach basic life and social skills, job and financial training and more.
- Quality care for medical and behavioral needs.
- Opportunities for meaningful employment.
- An independent and abundant life.
- A place they can call home.
- Love, acceptance, value and friendship.
- Advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Help society understand disabilities and how they can help.
- Support individuals in making their dreams a reality.