CLERICAL PERSONNELLOUISIANA RURAL WATER ASSOCIATION
Louisiana Rural Water Association, Inc.
Louisiana Rural Water Association (LRWA) is a non-profit organization established in 1978 “Providing Louisiana’s Water and Wastewater Utility Members with the Highest Quality of Leadership, Representation, and Support Services”. The association is governed by a membership elected Board of Directors throughout the state. Louisiana Rural Water Association has 16-Professional Staff skilled in the water and wastewater industry, by providing technical assistance and training to water and wastewater systems on daily operation and maintenance. Along with 4-Office Clerical/Administrators in the Kinder, LA headquarters office. LRWA works closely with state agencies regarding water and wastewater issues – The LA. Department of Health; LA. Department of Environmental Quality; LA. Community Development Block Grant; USDA-Rural Development Agencies on the state and federal level.
- Clerical/Telephone Receptionist/Mail Clerk/Data Entry/Membership Invoicing
- Web design and maintenance – Social Media skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word; Excel; Access; Outlook, etc.
- Organizational skills, multi-task office duties with telephone etiquette
- Full-time position (40 hours per week) with a competitive salary; fringe benefits (health insurance; sick & vacation time; 401K Plan; State & Federal Holidays)
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (half hour lunch break)
- LRWA EOE