TANK TRUCK DRIVERS
Myers Transport, Inc. is committed to the fact that it takes the cooperation of each and every employee to maintain the continuing growth and prosperous future of our company.
We want drivers who are committed to quality performance and dedicated service to go the extra mile and work as a team to provide our customers with the best liquid bulk transportation service possible. We are an equal opportunity employer. Not only do we hire people on an equal basis but we want every employee to have an equal opportunity to be successful. Our drivers have the opportunity to earn in excess of $50,000 annually.
All persons seeking employment with our company are required to complete an application. This application is used as a basis to determine if applicants meet the company qualification requirements.
- Must be twenty-one years of age
- Have a valid CDL, with an "x" endorsement
- One year tank trailer experience in a commercial semi-tractor
- Negative controlled substance and alcohol test
- Must successfully complete a DOT physical
- Not more than one speeding ticket in the last three years
- No at-fault accidents
- Have a working telephone
- Have transportation to and from work
- Be able to furnish 3 years of previous employment history
- Can read and speak the English language
- Complete an application for employment and other related documents required by the DOT
- Safely drive and operate equipment to management's satisfaction
- No DWI in the last five years
$2,000 Sign on Bonus