This job description cannot possibly include a comprehensive listing of all the activities, duties, or responsibilities that may be required by the organization and/or members of management. It reflects management's assignment of essential functions, but it does not prescribe or restrict the additional tasks that may be assigned.
- Develop and sustain positive customer relations with both guests and associates
- Maintain knowledge of resort’s services, amenities, and attractions
- Using empowerment to resolve guest issues
- Follow all policies, rules, and safety procedures for shuttles and Guest Service vehicles
- Ability to coordinate and monitor logistics with group movements to ensure smooth operations through group resumes.
- Coordinate with outside agencies for additional transportation needs
- Confirm bookings with guests on transportation needs and give transportation price quotes
- Implement schedule and safety policy changes
- Conduct weekly inspections of all vehicles ensuring cleanliness and pristine conditions
- Communicate with vehicle maintenance on various shuttle and Guest Service issues, routine care and needs
- Coordinate the weekly schedule for associate and guest shuttle drivers, input into UKG, manage hours and monitor overtime
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives
- Develop criteria for procedural manuals and monitor implementation
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements
- Understand the functions of HOST and the capabilities
- Post transportation charges and gratuities to guest accounts
- Ability to drive associate and guest shuttles as needed
- Conduct monthly meetings with drivers
- Keep an inventory for cleaning/operational supplies and order any necessary items
- Daily transportation grids of group movements, in-house and outsourced transportation
- Handle any issues with associates as they arise
- Must have the ability to speak English fluently
- Must have the ability to work varying shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is desirable
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal relation skills
- Must obtain computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products
- Experience in guest issue resolution
- Must be able to work under stressful situations
- Ability to coordinate and work with other departments
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rock—both recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awards—to the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis®-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards makes Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement – At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs – Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests’ expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs – As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Condé Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Year-Round Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $125.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 30 days! Receive a second reward of $125.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 90 days!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive - Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- Enterprise - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing - As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Company’s XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount
- Sprint Wireless - A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber - 17 % (associate must pay to haul).