LICENSED PLUMBER & HELPERS
Licensed Plumber & Helpers
Trouth Plumbing & Heating is seeking Licensed Plumbers & Helpers to join our team!
Successful plumbers should be able to work independently and solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. To excel in this position you should have strong technical skills, be a master at troubleshooting and enjoy dealing with people.
We offer competitive pay with benefits. Paid insurance premium for employee, 401K and paid vacation. Must have driver’s license.
General Job Description:
- Installs, repairs, and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in commercial and residential structures.
- Video/Camera line Inspection & locating
- Work with general contractors and other construction professionals in following building plans and blueprints.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances–water heaters,
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Ability to work in new construction, residential, commercial, and industrial settings.
- *Preferred TWIC and Safety Card.
Trouth Plumbing & Heating, serving our area since 1958, provides superior residential, commercial, and Industrial plumbing and heating services.